Intern of the month Julien

Intern of the Month Interview
What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Julien, I come from Switzerland.

Where are you doing your internship and for how long?
I am doing my internship in Rayawadee Resort, which is in Krabi, for 6 months.

What area (field) are you doing your internship in?
I am in Guest Service for 1 month, then 2 months in activity and I will continue to learn more in other departments later into the internship.

Why did you choose Thailand-Krabi to do your internship?
Because Thailand is a beautiful country and the people are friendly and open, which is exactly what I want.

What do you like most about Krabi-Thailand?
Krabi is a beautiful place in Thailand where you can do many things and the people are very friendly. It's also a place where people can do excursions and see the Buddhist and Muslim cultural mix.

What is your most favourite place in Krabi and why?
Actually I don't have a favorite place, I love everywhere. I would like to travel more in Krabi to see all its different venues.

What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
I enjoy spending time with my new friends and learning about Thai culture. Also going on excursions and picking up the Thai language is one of my new hobbies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment