intern of the month joshua

Intern of the Month Interview 



What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Joshua Chin, I come from Malaysia.

Where are you doing your internships and for how long?
I am doing my internship in Millenium Resort Patong, Phuket for 6 months.

What area (field) are you doing our internship in?
Front office management and food & beverage management, for each for 3 months.

Why did you choose Thailand-Phuket to do your internships?
I chose to do my internship in Phuket, Thailand because of the Thai culture and also to learn about the tourism and demography as it is one of the fastest growing sectors in tourism in South East Asia.

What do you like most about Phuket-Thailand?
Friendly people and of course the food.

What is your most favourite place for you in Phuket and why?
The favorite place for me in Phuket is Phuket Town. It has many unique restaurants and bars, many are hidden and only known to locals.

What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
When I'm not working, I enjoy playing golf and exploring and island.

No comments:

Post a Comment