Intern of the Month, October: Kyrylo @ Rayavadee Resort Krabi

Our Intern of the Month - October 2013



What is your name and where do you come from?
My name is Kyrylo Bornosus, and I am from Ukraine.

Where are you doing your internship and for how long?
I am doing my Internship at Rayavadee, a five-star, luxury resort at the heart of scenic Krabi.

What area (field) are you doing your internship in?
I am doing my Internship in the Guest Service department as Management Trainee.

(left caption: Kyrylo, in Management Uniform at the Front Desk)



Why did you choose Thailand / Krabi to do your internship?

I chose Thailand to do my Internship because for many decades it has been one of the most tourist friendly destinations. 


Nowadays it is rapidly developing newly industrialized country with it's capital Bangkok as the most visited city in the world. I always wanted to get a touch of Asian culture and lifestyle, to experience new environment.
(right caption: Kyrylo in Activities' uniform on Railay Beach, Krabi)

What do you like most about Krabi / Thailand?
I like the most its natural beauty, astonishing landscapes and helpfulness of local people.

What is your most favorite place in Krabi and why?
My favorite place is Phi Phi Islands, as much as any other remote Islands of the province with it's clear waters, snow-white beaches and overhang cliffs.

What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
I enjoy motorbike riding, relaxing at the beach, reading.
(Left caption: Laem Tong Beach, Phi Phi Island)

Please tell us in general about your internship experience, and what you have learned so far?
My Internship experience have provided me with new knowledge, skills and experience so efficient for my management career. I am learning hard and striving every day to fully understand what it's like to be the member of the Leading Hotels of the World family.





(Above caption: Kyrylo with his colleagues at the Guest Service Area / Front Desk)

He got employed right after the internship and works with Rayavadee as Communications and Activities Advisor. If you are interested in an internship at Rayavadee, please contact us via email: info(@)internshipsthailand.com or visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment