Testimonial and Success Story of our past intern Julien @ Rayavadee Resort, Krabi


Is there anything you would like to tell our current and future interns?
I would love to say that if you like hospitality and want to have a career you should contact Internships Thailand and see what a beautiful country Thailand is.

In General, what have you learned during your internship at Rayavadee Krabi?
I have learned a lot of things in my internship, for example how to talk with the guest, how to express myself, how to listen and understand the guests needs. And I have learned a lot about myself.

Has the internship provided you with the training you expected?
Yes, the internship has really met my expectations. On several occasions  I have met with Jorge, the Managing Director of Internships Thailand, and he explained me everything about how to have a successful internship as a foreigner in Thailand, how to deal with cultural differences and more.

What is your favorite memory of the internship or living in Thailand?
My favorite memory is how my colleagues gave me a warm welcome. They made me feel very good and relaxed.

How did you like Internships Thailand service?
It has been heaven to be able to search the internet for ''how to work in Thailand'', and to find the information provided by Internships Thailand. Thailand is a very popular and unique country for hospitality. I really think that everyone who wants to have a good experience in hospitality should come to Thailand for a while.



What happened right after your internship finished?
After my trainee time in Rayavadee, the hotel employed me right away to work in activities and guest relations.

Did you get a great opportunity from the hotel after you finished your internship?

Yes, Rayavadee has not only opened up this fantastic vacancy for me but also provides me with opportunities to work everywhere in big 5-star luxury hotels around the world.

What are you doing in Thailand now?
I'm working in Rayavadee Resort, situated on Railay (peninsular) in Krabi, where I'm the Communications and Activities Advisor.

How long have you been working here?
I have been working as a trainee in guest service for 3 months and another 3 months as a trainee in activities. I just started in my new employment last week (end of July 2013).



Please find the hotel website here
If you are interested in an internship in Thailand's hospitality, see here our open opportunities and stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment