Intern of the month Courtney

Intern of the month interview
Intern-of-the-month-May
What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Courtney O’Donnell and I am from Los Angeles, California.

Where are you doing your internship and for how long?
My internship will be one month at the beautiful Maikhao Dream Villa Spa and Resort and one month at Maikhao Dream Resort Natai. 

What area (field) are you doing your internship in?
I am training with the Front Office and management. 

Why did you choose Thailand- Phuket to do your internship?
I have a fascination with experiencing different cultures. Thailand has always attracted me because of its friendly demeanor and delicious food. Phuket is a major tourist destination, which means that I will get the best experience for the field that I am interested in. 

What do you like most about Phuket - Thailand?
I would have to say that my favorite part about Thailand is the people I have met. Everyone is overly accommodating and friendly. 

What is your most favourite place in Phuket and why?
Visiting The Big Buddha was not only nice for its religious significance, but also for the absolutely beautiful view. Mai Khao beach is also amazing with its warm turquoise water and practically private atmosphere. There is still so much for me to explore! 

What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
I enjoy learning about authentic Thai lifestyles, but I also like to do all of the touristy things. I would love to visit more temples, do some hiking, and find some monkeys in the wild! 

No comments:

Post a Comment