Intern of the month June

Intern of the Month Interview



What's your name and where are you from?
AURELIA BRUN, I am from France but live in England.

Where are you doing your internship and for how long?
At Maikhao Dream Villa Resort & Spa, Phuket for one month.

What area (field) are you doing your internship in?
Sales & Marketing, Front Office and Food & Beverage

Why did you choose Thailand- Phuket to do your internship?
I wanted to discover this beautiful country.

What do you like most about Phuket - Thailand?
The People - they are so friendly and very helpful! I do understand why foreigners move to Thailand. It is so easy to fall in love for this country.

What is your most favourite place in Phuket and why?
Hard to say. I am quite far from everything (because I don't have a car) that I spend most of my time in Phuket, Central Festival shopping mall and Tesco Lotus (really sad!). I also often go to Timberhut with the locals. Really nice place! 

What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Spending time with my friends, learning Thai culture from them and visiting Thailand.

Please tell us in general about your internship experience and what you have learned so far?
I did 2 weeks in Sales & Marketing where I learned in overall what their job was about. And yesterday was my first day in Front Office. The staff is really nice and they train me very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment