Intern of the month August

 Intern of the month interview   
What's your name and where are you from? 
My name is Asselya Balabatyrova. I am from Almaty, Kazakhstan. 

Where are you doing your internship and for how long? 
I'm doing my internship in Mai Khao Dream Villa Resort & Spa, Phuket. 

What area (field) are you doing your internship in? 
I'll stay for 6 months. 3 months in Front Office and 3 months in Food & Beverage. 

Why did you choose Thailand- Phuket to do your internship? 
I chose Phuket for many reasons, one of them is that I like Thailand and its culture. The second reason is I know Phuket as well. My family and me like to travel around Phuket and visit attractions. The third reason, I wanted to learn many languages, including Thai. 

What do you like most about Phuket - Thailand? 
I prefer to spend time in Patong, do some shopping, go to other islands with great pleasure. 

What is your most favourite place in Phuket and why? 
My most favourite place is Similan Island. I've never seen a place as beautiful as that. The under water world is so exotic and rich. 

What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? 
When I have free time, I like going to the cinema with my new Thai friends. They're really friendly. We go shopping in different malls like Outlet Mall, Central Festival and Jungceylon. Sometimes we walk along the beach and go fishing in the evening. 

Please tell us in general about your internship experience and what you have learned so far? 
During my stay I am learning a lot of things, because it's a big difference when you're working and studying theory at university. It's my first experience. But I'm glad to choose this country. I'm getting pleasure staying here. Welcome to Thailand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment