Testimonial of our past intern, Joshua from Australia


   

Joshua, tell us a bit about your internship at Millennium Patong.
The first 4 months I trained in the Front Office department, and learned all aspects of the Front Desk from Guest Service, Concierge, and Night Duty to Reservations. As the majority of guests is Chinese speaking, I could help out a lot, and matured with taking more responsibilities. The next 3 months, I crosstrained in Reservations and Revenue departments to support online sales, customer service, and also learn more of the back-of-house management.

Has the internship provided you with the training you expected?
Yes, it has definitely met my expectations in terms of learning and training, but it exceeded my expectations in terms of the cultural differences and how they affect the work environment.

What is your favorite memory of the internship or living in Thailand?
The food, nature and culture are part of my most precious memories. I also made new friends and met some very inspirational people during my time here.

How did you like Internships Thailand services?
The team was very efficient and kept in frequent contact with me throughout the internship. When there was a problem, they immediately offered their support and were very helpful. I would love to see Internships Thailand succeed internationally, and grow into a much bigger organization, as the program is the best foundation you will find for a career in Hospitality and hopefully more industries in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment